holiday lighting

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by smarino21, Nov 20, 2006.

1. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

I doubt that 3k is their minimum. It is probably what the particular client ended up paying for the installation that they wanted. I have a number of customers in the 500 - 1000 range as well as a number that are over 10k. It all depends on what they are looking for us to do.

I have a completely seperate company with seperate insurance etc, to do the lighting so I dont know how much it would cost to just add this service to an existing insurance policy.

2. handyzac

handyzac LawnSite Member

who is a good light distributor, do you guys mostly use hooks or staples, and when installing lights in trees do you just run an extension cord to the tree or is there a cleaner way to power each strand.

3. CharlotteOutdoorImpact

CharlotteOutdoorImpact LawnSite Senior Member

Go to villagelightingcompany.com and check them out... They offer a great product and offer training etc... I ordered there contractor kit under 100.00 its a pretty good start. They will sell you the lights at wholesale prices...

Good Luck

Chad

4. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

I'd also give Holiday Bright Lights a call. They sell wholesale, offer training, and have catalogs with pictures you can show customers. Also offer unique products to differentiate your self from the c-9 crowd. We have been buying from them for 4 years now and are extremely happy.

5. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

How did you order it? there's no shopping cart or visa thing... did you phone them?

Also, did you already get it and look it over?