Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by skurkp, Nov 24, 2005.

1. skurkp

skurkp LawnSite Member

Happy thanksgiving to everyone. God bless you and your families.
  2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get fat and eat lots of turkey, ham, duck, steak, fish, (whatever is your poison)
  3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Same to you my friend and being from Chicago I also want to thank you for allowing my beloved White Sox to finally win a World Series. Just kiddin, I have a great respect for the people of Houston not only for their good sportsmanship but for the way they helped the victims of the hurricaine, God bless you all and have a great day.
  4. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!!!! Are a lot of you working tomm?
  5. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

Happy Thanksgiving! Working tommorrow? Heck I am thankfull to be working today. If not I would have to stay home and watch the wife ruin a perfectly good turkey. Time to go lay the pine straw
  6. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

rhett... working on thanksgiving?? anyone else working today besides those who are plowing snow?
  7. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. We are not working today but we will be working tomorrow.
  8. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

Happy thanksgiving, watching the game and taking my wife shopping tomorrow. Still doing clean ups but will start hanging lights Monday. would of started earlier but these dang clean ups :D . happy turkey day!!
  9. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Happy thanksgiving. Unfortunatly I will be working wherever I can find the time I only got a couple cleanups out of the way and I still have about 75% still. Well I hope everyone has a safe holiday.