holy hot

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by General Grounds, Jun 24, 2002.

1. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob3: for some reason today really kicked my A$$, by the time i got out of my truck and grabbed a whell barrol to help out my guys my shirt was soaked all the way through. anyone else sweat the A$$ off today. tony
  2. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

ya man i dident get anything out of the shed and i was dripen
  3. So far all of June.

Today it cooled off to a mear 90 degrees while the thunderstorms are moving through.

Summer is here. Don't sweat it.
  4. kjfaulk

kjfaulk LawnSite Member
    from NC

This is normal for us here in the southern region. Everyday is all about sweating your butt off.
    Have fun
  5. sgtgm5

sgtgm5 LawnSite Member

Today was a hot one. I got home and told my girlfriend that today was different with the heat and she told me to quit being a wuss,,, lol, anyhow,,, toady was a hot one
  6. robert payer

robert payer LawnSite Senior Member

Yes it was hot today. Shirt was totally soaked. Fortunately heat does not bother me. I've got a job to do and earn a living wage doing so. Grateful for my customers and enjoy servicing them! Motor through the work with style.

Just proof read the above comments: Things do not always come up roses. Some variables can be controled and others can not.

Last time the weather forcast was accurately was when Noah was told that it would rain very hard!
  7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

When I price jobs in the spring I try to remember how hot it gets here in the south during the summer. I want to get paid to be in the heat.
  8. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Today was very hot for sure. It was one of those days where i had a headache all day. Not much you can do though. Its going to be hot all week. Got to roll with the punches.
  9. Ok got to do it.

Holy Hot Batman
  10. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

95 today and it is suppose to be 97 tomorrow and it hasn't rained in a long time so we are on the verge of a draught.