Home and Garden Expo

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by hulan2, Feb 21, 2005.

1. hulan2

hulan2 LawnSite Member

Thinking about renting a booth at an upcoming 3 day show. I think this will give me some exposer to sell my services. My question is have any of you entered these shows and what kind of business did you generate from it. The fee is $425 and I think it possibly would be well spent for advertising my business. Thanks in advance.

2. tez34

tez34 LawnSite Member

$400.00 what a deal. If you get one customer that will pay for the booth fee. What a great way to get your name out there. Bring your equipment the the event, people love to see and hear your stuff.

3. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I considered this when we were trying to get new customers. I never did do it but when I was visiting at several shows I thought it would be a much better idea to just load up my equipment and park it in a good parking spot near the front door and hand out fliers to people as they left the building. My cube van is all lettered up and looks pretty good and I would have loaded a bunch of equipment on my trailer. You might have to pay a few bucks to the organizers to do this.

4. hulan2

hulan2 LawnSite Member

O.k. I am going to bump this before page 2. Anyone have ANY info on returns?