Home and Garden Show Booth

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Rob Spread & Spray, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Rob Spread & Spray

Rob Spread & Spray LawnSite Member

I will be doing a a H&G show in March, with 2 buildings (see link) and the majority of the booths are home related and there are less landscape relatedd booths.
    My thoughts for this booth, is to not so much make it look like another landscaper, but have our newly designed banner put up with plenty of info to hand out and a big white board that says FREE.
    Free drawing Every hour for those that sign up for an estimate to win a free service. Each hourly winner will be placed in a drawing for a grand prize drawing of a free Electronic Gadget of some sort worth a few hundred dollars.
    I have placed myself next to a small display garden booth with a female owned company that will refer me if people ask for my type of services, and on the other side is a pest control company who can also refer me as well.

Thoughts???

http://www.hbaofcny.com/homeshow.html

2. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Good luck... we did it once and got one customer from it. I also got alot of BS leads too. Definitely won't be doing that again...

3. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

Rob, last winter I saw a lco at a show on cape cod that had a brand new PG with the shower cap on it and a slot cut out for the holder for the forums people filled out.

I have a couple catalogs at my office for trade show things you can get,like cloth table covers that have your logo on it. I will look for them and post the websites.

Balloons, get lots of balloons, with your company name, give them to every kid you see, my kids love balloons and every place we go they want them. The More spray & spread balloons you see walking around the place the better.

Good luck, Im really looking forward to hearing how it goes. Maybe I will take th bike out for a quick ride one of those days and pop in on ya

4. Rob Spread & Spray

Rob Spread & Spray LawnSite Member

Jim, let me know when you find those websites.

5. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

Rob, Im heading in to the office this afternoon, snow coming tonite and thursday, so I wont get my normal day in thurs.