1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Home and Garden Show Photos

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by tdmill2, Apr 3, 2009.

1. tdmill2

tdmill2 LawnSite Member

Here are a few pics from my mountain stream display at the MD Home and Garden Show.

Let me know what you think. I was going for a smaller stream that clients could picture in their backyard. Next year I want to make more of a statement.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

wow! thts is amazing
  3. tdmill2

tdmill2 LawnSite Member

Here are pics of the construction.

4. XStream Aquatics

XStream Aquatics LawnSite Member

I love seeing all the different construction ideas for the home and garden shows.
  5. sslopok

sslopok LawnSite Member

Awesome man!
  6. Lookin4lunkers

Lookin4lunkers LawnSite Member

very nice, you must have stole the show Thumbs Up
  7. csl

csl LawnSite Member

pictures look great. we usually do the same thing and frame a wooden structure and then build on top. saves us tons of $$ and time. we have a show next month, anyone have ideas on new products to show or ideas that they have seen that really stand out???
  8. tadpole

tadpole LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks really great. What was the square footage that you were allowed to work with?
  9. Gurp

Gurp LawnSite Member

Yup, agree....looks awesome! Very good job.

Do you want to come up to Canada and do up a display for our show???.....or you can post more pics :)
  10. CGSI

CGSI LawnSite Member

Here is my 'big' water feature from the last show we did. ha ha It was a little spitter out of an old root that went through some moss. Never the less, Our booth got some great comments.

creative074 (Medium).jpg

DSC00038 (Medium).JPG

DSC00041 (Medium).JPG

DSC00051 (Medium).JPG