1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Home Owner Stripes

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by lawnstriper23, May 28, 2010.

1. lawnstriper23

lawnstriper23 LawnSite Senior Member

I was going through some old pictures on my PC and found these. Two of the pictures are from the days before having a ZTR. The pictures were taken probably 4 years ago and I used a Craftsman 21" with a Honda engine (which I still have). The last picture is probably from 3 years ago when I bought my first ZTR (Hustler MFT).
    Enjoy :)

I will take some pictures of how the yard looks currently. Things have changed allot...

HPIM0536.jpg

HPIM0544.jpg

Back Yard.jpg

2. MS_SURVEYOR

MS_SURVEYOR LawnSite Bronze Member

Those Northern Grasses sure do strip pretty. Thanks for the pictures.

Keep Up The Good Work!

:drinkup:

3. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good for N. Ridgeville... At least you cut your grass!!!:laugh::laugh::drinkup:

4. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

The grass guys and their stripes always amuse me.

It would sort of be comparable to us showing photos that we were not bald with brushed hair.

Guess green looks good ...

:)

5. lawnstriper23

So nobody wants to share pictures of stripes? I guess your all to afraid to put your stripes up agianest mine. I guess that is why my user name is Lawnstriper and yours isn't :weightlifter:

6. RDA

RDA LawnSite Member

It is your thread, you never invited anyone else to post pics. Also, you stated you were going to post updated pics so maybe some were curious about that before saying anything further.

Regards,

Rich

7. newdude

newdude LawnSite Member

Providing you would like other homeowners to post...I may have some pics in a few days...

8. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Looks really great keep it up

9. marksc

marksc LawnSite Member
    from sepa

Yeh, why not. Back yard 3.25 inches last year with the Scag (man did that cut well). I still need to take pics this year with the Exmark.

scag stripes4.JPG

10. lawnstriper23

Yikes, I didn't invite others to post pix of their stripes. My bad ;)
    I am actually working on edging my beds and mulching so updated pix are coming. Sorry for the confusion :dizzy:
    I would love to see other home owner stripes.