homelite ST-200 part

Discussion in 'PartsTree.com' started by blacktrain, Aug 8, 2007.

1. bc1263

bc1263 LawnSite Member

Blacktrain I was trying to reach the person who offered you the parts, "snapperfanredmaxman", did he ever get you the parts you needed?

2. zetorzip

zetorzip LawnSite Member

hi all, can anyone help me locate a drive head for the st-200? I stripped mine this past weekend. thanks

3. zetorzip

zetorzip LawnSite Member

I found an online parts manual, http://www.odref.com/homelite/string-trimmers/ut-20522-522a.PDF. It's really badly scanned, but the parts I am looking for are in the brushcutter kit. Looks like:
    - SHAFT-pinion A-94468
    - BLADE-SHAFT ASSEMBLY A-94431-1A (could be A-94451-1A)

Any idea where I can find these parts? If not the parts, then what about an entire new brushcutter kit, which is listed as A-94479-C (not sure about that second 9)?

Homelite says they don’t have these anymore, and there are no modern substitute parts.
    thanks

4. bc1263

bc1263 LawnSite Member

I have a machine I am going to part out. I decide to buy aa new one instead of trying to fix mine. I have the shaft if you still need it Blacktrain and which head do you need Zetorzip?

5. zetorzip

zetorzip LawnSite Member

6. zetorzip

zetorzip LawnSite Member

BC, you still out there?

7. bc1263

bc1263 LawnSite Member

Yes, Sorry I was on vacation, can you tell me which page it is on it is very hard to see the numbers

8. zetorzip

zetorzip LawnSite Member

p.7, the brushcutter kit. thanks BC.

9. bc1263

bc1263 LawnSite Member

I have the string trimmer here in New York but the brushcutter kit is at my house in PA I will be there next week. After I pick it up I will let you know

10. bc1263

bc1263 LawnSite Member

Could not make it this week due to work but I am going next week 7/28