Homeowner question

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by brandontodd10, Jul 18, 2007.

1. brandontodd10

brandontodd10 LawnSite Member

Hello,
    I am a homeowner currently mowing 2.5 rolling acres for myself and some for neighbors/family. I was looking at a Mini-Z but going to the dealer has gotten me confused. I priced the 44" and the 52" mini-Z. There was about a $2,200 difference in the price of the mowers, and the dealer said the only difference was the deck, that the machine and engine was the same for both. I was just wondering if that information was correct and the deck difference was all that justified that much of a price increase. Also is the dump from the seat grass catcher compatible with both models, and does anyone have any experience with it?
    Thanks for the help.
    Brandon

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

The 19/44 and 19/52 are almost identical, the differences are the frame and the deck.
    The 44 inch unit is in very tight supply, they are not a top seller, but they are a great unit.
    The 19/52 is a top seller and a hot item on our spring and summer promo's, thus the price difference,the 44 has not been at a special promo price.
    The dump from the seat catcher, the Bac-Vac is compatible with both units.

Pj