Homeowner Stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Alto101, Mar 23, 2004.

1. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

thats some beautiful grass, excellent work, to bad customers are not all like you

2. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

great job,looks awesome:drinkup:

3. terracare

terracare LawnSite Senior Member

At least you recognize the concept of striping. That is unheard of for some of our competition around here.

Todd

4. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

SWEET! thoes are as good as it gets. :)

5. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

hey alto-does this striper kit fit any other machine besides a 21". I have a 26" walkbehind, would this one work.....

does anyone know of one that would????

6. Q-Team Inc

Q-Team Inc LawnSite Member

Nice stripes. Looks better than some of the "Professionals" around here. You are probably the talk of the neighborhood. Good work..:drinkup:

7. BrookLawn

BrookLawn LawnSite Member

Looks great the striping but here in lower east mi that wont do it people want bigger lines.You can tell a home owner did it.

8. Alto101

Alto101 LawnSite Member

Proenterprises - I think that the striper only fits 21" mowers or something close to it. I don't think it would work with a 26" mower but you could contact the company that makes it and double check.

BrookLawn- Personally, I get much more satisfaction from doing the work myself and if people can tell that my stripes were done by a homeowner that only benefits me. That way I know they realize that I do all the work myself. If my lawn looks as good or better then the lawns done by professionals, then that reflects well on me.

I would love to have the yard size to justify a larger mower to have wider stripes, but with my lot size my 21" Toro works great!

Thanks again for all the comments!

9. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow!! The lawn is beautiful..:)

Too bad I can't say the same for the landscaping though..

10. terracare

terracare LawnSite Senior Member

nvm... he got banned