Homeowner Stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Alto101, Mar 23, 2004.

1. WeatherMan

WeatherMan LawnSite Senior Member

Not trying to bash you but if you take such good care of your lawn, why not take care of the landscape as well. It needs alot of help. But your lawn looks better than great
  2. Collegiate

Collegiate LawnSite Member

I was wondering about the Stiping kit that was mentioned. Where can you purchase this for the Push/Self propelled mowers? I have a Husqvarna Self propelled that Strips but would like it to Strip Better that it does. Any suggestions? My 36" Exmark has some awesome strips though.... Wish i had a digital camera, i would post some pics.
  3. Alto101

Alto101 LawnSite Member

WeatherMan- You are very correct about the landscaping. We moved into our house last summer and did nothing about the landscape. I put my effort into the lawn because that was something I knew how to do and I figure that the lawn is the most important anyway. This week, we have two professional landscape designers coming out to our house to draw up plans for the landscaping. We are on a budget so we will only do a little at a time but I will post pictures of the new and improved landscaped areas at a later date.

Collegiate - What size is your self-propelled lawnmower that you want to stripe better?