Homeowner Stripes

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by GripB, Jul 6, 2004.

1. GripB

GripB LawnSite Member

For anyone considering which ZTR to buy, here is a picture of my 2 acre lawn cut with my Exmark Lazer Z HP. Very pleased with my selection!

2. harryhomeowner

harryhomeowner LawnSite Member

Wow, the lawn looks great except for that patch of clover in the back right corner - JK

Do you have an irrigation system or have you just been getting the right amount of rain?

3. GripB

GripB LawnSite Member

Lucky enough with just rain; though I am considering irrigation in the near future.

4. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Wanna job???

Nice!

5. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

how big is the HP? looks like a 48 or 52, but i'm not sure if they make 52 hp's

6. GripB

GripB LawnSite Member

52" deck with striping roller, 23hp Kohler

7. AGL

AGL LawnSite Member

GripB,

I have the Lazer HP 52" with striping roller and 23hp Kohler also. My lawn in S.W. PA looks (almost) as good as yours. I agree - This is a great mower!

Allen

8. HayBay

HayBay LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Looks good.
    Any other angles. Kinda looks like Punch Master Landscape Pro work. Shadows on the tree in the foreview but cant see any on the house or the trees to the left in the back.

Just curious if your pulling our leg.

Or do you work for Exmark?

9. GripB

GripB LawnSite Member

HayBay,
    We own a 2 acre lot and all the properties surrounding us are either 2 or 5 acre lots, so with tree lines, setbacks, etc., you really can't see neighboring houses easily....we like it that way:)

But just for you HayBay, I'll take a picture from another angle and post it, LOL. I'm just a homeowner with an Exmark who is obsessed with my lawn.

Greg

10. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Looks good,enjoy your exmark it will serve you well.