Homeowner Wants to Buy A Zero Turn With Bagger

Discussion in 'Encore Equipment' started by JRR7, Jul 13, 2006.

1. JRR7

JRR7 LawnSite Member

Homeowner Wants to Buy A Zero Turn With Bagger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I have to mow about 3 to 4 acres twice a week. I want to buy a 60" mower with bagger and buy the best.

What do you suggest?

Exmark, Encore, Husqvarna, and Toro interest me...

I currently have a JD 455 60" Garden tractor but want to cut down my mowing time and have a better cut.

Thanks.

Joe
    email: jrebot@yahoo.com

2. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

Money is no object get an Encore Prowler Diesel! Second choice Encore prowler l/q kawasaki!

3. JRR7

JRR7 LawnSite Member

Thanks for your reply.

I am looking at options now for purchase soon...

Joe
    jrebot@yahoo.com

4. Encore Mfg.

Encore Mfg. LawnSite Member

Hey, thanks for your interest in our equipment. I know that we have many different mowers that will fit your needs and with the retail finance programs that we offer, there has never been a better time to get that lawn taken care of with a great piece of equipment.

EDM Distributors (860-623-9336) is your distributor for the Connecticut. Please give them a call and they will be glad to assist you....Or, for more information, please go to www.seriousred.com. This is a great website that can answer any questions that you may have....

To find the dealer closest to you, please feel free to go to the following link.... http://www.encoreequipment.com/Conne...DealerList.php.

Thanks!

5. JRR7

JRR7 LawnSite Member

And what are the costs for the collection systems?

Joe

6. Encore Mfg.

Encore Mfg. LawnSite Member

Due to promotions ranging from state to state, I encourage you to call EDM. I can give you suggested list, but a delivered cost would be more accurate.

For our 60"/61" models in the X-TREME and PROWLER Series of mowers, we have two collection options....a 2-bag option and the 3-Bag option w/ 50% for capacity than the 2-Bag.... To view the 3-Bag Grass catcher please click and scroll down on the following link: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=144116.

If you would like, I would be glad to get your name and number and have a local salesman give you a call w/ all of the information that you may want! However it will be easier for you!

Thanks!