Homeowner Wants to Buy A Zero Turn With Bagger

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by JRR7, Jul 13, 2006.

1. JRR7

JRR7 LawnSite Member

Homeowner Wants to Buy A Zero Turn With Bagger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I have to mow about 3 to 4 acres twice a week. I want to buy a 60" mower with bagger and buy the best.

What do you suggest?

Exmark, Encore, Husqvarna, and Toro interest me...

I currently have a JD 455 60" Garden tractor but want to cut down my mowing time and have a better cut.

Thanks.

Joe
    email: jrebot@yahoo.com

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Well I hope our fine Hustler product will interest you also.
    As long as you want to stay with a 60" mower I would suggest looking at our Hustler Z or Super Z series of mowers, you have plenty of engine choices and a couple catcher options also.
    Pricing on the mower will vary from 7k to 10k generally and the dump from the seat Bac-Vac catcher will run about $2,500.00
    I see your in Lakeside, we have a very fine dealer in Woodbury and I am certain you can get some good pricing and service from them also.
    You wont find a better built machine with as many choices and options as the Hustler brand of mowers and I am certain once you have tried our product you will see the difference in our machine compared to any other on the market.
    And don't forget we have the best warranty on the market and we back our product like no other mfg out there.
    Feel free to e-mail me and I will set up a demo for you.

3. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Take him up on the demo! Hustler makes a much better machine the brands you have listed. Best customer support around.

Good luck.

4. timmac

timmac LawnSite Senior Member

If this helps about your decision. one of my accounts is 8 acres and I mow it in about 2.5 hours with my 60 inch super z.