Homeowner ZTR, Tractor and equipment picture page

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Capemay Eagle, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Let's them mowers and the gadgets!!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  2. Capemay Eagle

Sorry for the Typo, to late to edit

Let's see all them homeowner mowers and gadgets.

3. BluegrassRules!

BluegrassRules! LawnSite Member

4. Capemay Eagle

That Snapper is still in fairly good condition, are you selling it or still going to use it? I have thought about looking for an old tractor to pull the Cyclone rake around. It certainly pulls allot better on a lawn tractor rather than the Z.

5. BluegrassRules!

BluegrassRules! LawnSite Member

I just gave the Snapper to my nephew. He says it is working great on his yard. It would probably do a good job with the rake.

It has the B&S Vanguard single cylinder engine, never had a problem and starts right up !!!

6. recon701

recon701 LawnSite Member

Here's my Cub Cadet. Still looking for a new ZTR.

IMG00138-20100623-2021.jpg

IMG00141-20100623-2022.jpg

7. GCAN

GCAN LawnSite Member

RECON - man please be careful with those pulley's exposed like that...Also (not to create a riot) but ZTR's aren't always the answer.

I have one but got it in a trade and now I'm upside down....guess who got the better end of the trade???

For large flat yards they can't be beat but I have a yard that's hilly and drops off on one side and has lots of stuff to mow around....bottom line with the hills and the fact that ZTR's don't have steering wheels or brakes I'm not sure Im better than before. Hey the ZTR cuts better then my Murry but I never worried about driving the Murry, never slid into my fence, never held off mowing becasue the grass was still damp and didn't want to slide into the woods, and actually my kids used to enjoy driving the Murry to the shed to store (obviously without the blades engaged), I would never never let my girls drive the ZTR.

good machines for professionals and with the right application

just my $.02

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  8. recon701

recon701 LawnSite Member

I had the covers off because I just got done blowing it off with my air compressor. You can see it in the pictures.

9. Capemay Eagle

Here is my new addition.
    2010 BadBoy 42" CZT with the 23hp Vanguard.

DSCF1192.jpg

DSCF1194.jpg

DSCF1195.jpg

10. MS_SURVEYOR

MS_SURVEYOR LawnSite Bronze Member

Darn Capemay Eagle!! You got that mower detailed out and spotlighted! :cool2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]