1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Homeowner ZTR, Tractor and equipment picture page

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Capemay Eagle, Jul 8, 2010.

1. DankLawnz

DankLawnz LawnSite Member

You guys have some rediculously cool mowers. I can only imagine how much easier my life would be with some of that gear! Kudos to all who posted their rides. Keep it coming, this is inspiring...
  2. Dogbonz

Dogbonz LawnSite Senior Member

3. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Bumping up to see if anyone has any new toys to add for Spring!!
  4. kly123

kly123 LawnSite Member
    from Augusta

Don't mind if I do. 1 week old and almost 4 hours on it. Been pruning, hauling limbs, leaves, etc. Mowed 15 minutes with it so far. C'mon grass!! How's it going, Capemay? I've posted other pics in another thread, but can't stand to not show more of her.

5. Capemay Eagle

Looking good! I bet your just waiting for the grass to green up!!

Anyone looking this season for good reliable solid mower, this is it!! This is a great choice for the 2-2.5 acre property.
  6. ford fanatic

ford fanatic LawnSite Member

My old machine that i've been cutting with since 2001, not even sure what year it is, it's a 48" ransome Bobcat. Good thing is my new 52" Procat is being prepped for delivery, should be here in a couple days. Pics to follow.

Heres my 34 inch inch Ariens with a 13.5 hp Briggs a Stratton
    small but works really good approx 190++hrs

8. Capemay Eagle

Cool, looking forward to hear about the Bobcat! Be sure to add some info along with pics when you post them in here. I don't think we have many Bobcat owners here in the Homeowner section, so it would be nice to get some info on your purchase!! I myself am thinking about selling my machine and going to a 36" Procat.
  9. Capemay Eagle

Cool picture, is this your yard? Looks about like 4 acres?
  10. sduncan000

sduncan000 LawnSite Member

Sounds great! I was torn between the Procat and Ferris for the longest time.
    I ended up with the Ferris (Is it time to cut grass yet?), but I would really like to see how your Procat does!