Homeowner ZTR, Tractor and equipment picture page

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Capemay Eagle, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Popeye77

Popeye77 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

New toy to play with!

DSCN0086.JPG

DSCN0082.JPG

DSCN0080.JPG

2. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Cool, how much did that run you??

3. IS500Z

IS500Z LawnSite Member

SR50, yes? Same mower as my Ferris IS500Z except with different deck sizes, and without the ROPS and suspension. Hope you enjoy mowing with it as much as I like my Ferris.

4. Popeye77

Popeye77 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

With a 3 year warranty. Got a mulch kit and trailer hitch (went back and ordered arm rests) came to about $4200.00.
    Little thing will run, and i like the steering,big improvement over the 150Z. The twin cylinder Kaw is a lot easier on the ears than that single cylinder Briggs. Got 3.2 hours on it so far it will get a lot more next week.
    IS500Z I looked at a Ferris and they are pretty much identical as far as the frame and guts are concerned. I'm real happy with it for what it has on it and the price i paid.

5. avguy

avguy LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice Popeye! Should give you a lot of good service.

6. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a Wright/Toro/Sthil dealer right down the street and I stop in everyonce in awhile and drool!! I would love to have a Wright stander, but then I would have to get a sidebagger and it would probably prevent me from getting through a few trees and tight spots I have, also a sidebag will not cut it! I really need a good bagging system, I have major fall clean ups. My mower with the power assisted chute saved me hours raking and blowing leaves last fall! A stander would be great all summer, but just will not help me in the fall.

7. avguy

avguy LawnSite Senior Member

How much property are you talking about?

8. IS500Z

IS500Z LawnSite Member

You have a cyclone rake that I take it you pull with your BB? You could get an inexpensive tractor to pull the rake and use the stander for just mowing. Also, don't you now have issues with the hose assembly using the rake or the bagging system you have on your BB presently?

9. drumz2129

drumz2129 LawnSite Member

1973 IH Cub Cadet 1450 w/ 46" deck and hydraulic lift.
    This is what I used to mow with at our first place, 5.5acres of land, 1.5 acre mowing.
    [​IMG]

When we bought our new place with 19acres, I picked up a 1984 JD 850 and 5' woods bush hog with 171 hours on it. It was bought new in '84, used for one season to mow my wife's sister in-law's grandparent's land, then parked in the barn when the grandfather got ill. It sat so long that the barn had settled so far that the exhaust stack would not clear the beams to get the tractor out and I had to deflate the front tires to get it to clear.
    [​IMG]

In the garden.
    [​IMG]

I have a 5' bushhog, 5' box blade, 9'x24" water filled packer/roller, 5' double row disc, along with a few home made implements that I use with the tractor.
    I purchased a 6' finish mower for the tractor to mow the yard (about 6 acres) with, used it for two years and decided that 5-6 hours mowing was too long. So a year ago I picked up an eXmark Lazer Z, 72" Triton deck, and 31HP Vanguard.
    On the way home.
    [​IMG]

It reduced my mowing time drastically. I also had a 1.5 acre yard dug in the front yard that brought my yard area down to 4-4.5 acres.

I added lights the other day so if I am running late in the evening I can finish up.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For clean up I have a Stihl MS250
    [​IMG]

My trimmer is a troy bilt trimmer/pole saw that I plan to replace with a stihl kombi 110 trimmer and pole saw set.

10. ford fanatic

ford fanatic LawnSite Member

My Procat (54" 19hp Kawasaki) got delivered this morning along with a new Stihl 90r trimmer.
    [​IMG]