Homeowner ZTR, Tractor and equipment picture page

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Capemay Eagle, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

A beast it is!! I love the big Scag's! You got yourself a great mower there, happy mowing!

2. Dominick

Dominick LawnSite Member

Nothing runs like a Deere - lol

Perfect little mower form my .8 acre

3. Capemay Eagle

Hey, you forgot to add the picture? :laugh:

4. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

Or smells like a JOHN !! :waving:

5. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

nice stuff here guys! i just recently bought a home for my wife and little girl...a baby due in a few weeks as well, but i sure wish i had the dough to lay out for a hustler. but all thing considered i got myself a decent little 50" yardman ztr with a 22hp kohler courage. ive used it on my one arce now about 5 times and also i mowed my fahter inlaws 8 acres as well and it didnt skip a beat. isnt the plushest ride but it will do for 2 grand. pictures to come!

6. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

here is my average ztr that i am pretty ok with. be nice guys

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

7. saw n mow

saw n mow LawnSite Senior Member

dieseltech, I've said it before...if it's working for you...that's all that matters. Maintain your mower, and it'll be fine. Not everybody has 'fat' wallets or can handle 'big' payments. I myself would have liked my ZTR to have serviceable hydros...but I couldn't afford the step up to models that have that (along with other requirements I wanted in a mower).

Kevin

8. Capemay Eagle

Hey, you got yourself a nice mower, does it's purpose! I started out with a old 8hp Lawn Chief when I bought my first home, it broke down every time I cut my yard! It takes time, but you will get that new Hustler down the road! Congrats on baby!

9. Capemay Eagle

I guess I never posted my new Hustler. This is a Hustler 42" Hustler Super Duty. It has the Kawasaki 19hp FH580V Kai. Great machine, very solid. I can certainly feel the difference from my previous Mini Fastrak, very similar to the MFT, but you can feel the difference the upgraded parts and engine!

I would defiantly say for the homeowner with 1-2 acres with obstacles such as tress and tight spaces, this is the machine!

DSCF1816.jpg

DSCF1817.jpg

10. 06LTNox

06LTNox LawnSite Member

I actually had all of my equipment out and in one place this weekend and I completely forgot about wanting to snap some pictures.