Homeowner ZTR, Tractor and equipment picture page

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Capemay Eagle, Jul 8, 2010.

1. fier23

fier23 LawnSite Member

BadBoy Lightning just for my yard. Overkill I know for 4 acres but I've got the money to spend. It cuts excellent and stripes and good as my Toro.

BadBoy and Truck.jpg
  2. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice buy and Congrats on the new machine!

But I would never say that it is overkill for 4 acres? That is what that machine is for! If I had four acres I probably have a Hustler Super Z :laugh:
  3. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Mower...But that sure doesn't look like a neighborhood with 4 acre lots.
  4. 2001FZ1

2001FZ1 LawnSite Member

A friendly suggestion for your bungee cord set up. Drill a hole about 2 inches (and centered) from the end of the plastic discharge chute. Put an eyebolt through there with a big fender washer on under side. You can hook the bungee cord to the eyebolt. Makes it easy to raise and lower the chute while mowing too.
  5. fier23

fier23 LawnSite Member

Parents house... I live in the country. I did mow their yard in right under 10min. Just did it as a joke for the parents!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. avguy

avguy LawnSite Senior Member

Lol....that was my first thought as well....

Great looking mower!
  7. ToroZTR

ToroZTR LawnSite Member

My one month old toro. I love it
    My equipment for home use
    Stripes from toro have not messed with deck YET and do not have striping kit

I know this is a stupid question but can anybody tell me what type of grass this is?
    It was all light green and dying but i have scotts treating it now and WOW it is growing and looking alot better!
  8. fier23

fier23 LawnSite Member

Here's 2 more of the Lightning.

9. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice rzr in the back ground i want one of those so bad.
  10. fier23

fier23 LawnSite Member

The wifes bday present. Too damn expensive but a TON of fun.
    Posted via Mobile Device