Homeowner ZTR, Tractor and equipment picture page

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Capemay Eagle, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Mason72

Mason72 LawnSite Member

easy youll spoil her...lol
  2. burneyr

burneyr LawnSite Member

Been meaning to post my new acquisition for awhile. Been mowing with it for a couple months now, and I love it.

Gravely Pro-Turn 260 with a 31 h.p. Kawasaki. It is a beast!

I borrowed my father-in-law's Grasshopper last season, but there is no comparison. The Gravely's power, cut quality, and suspension seat are superior.

3. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice! You must have some property to cut with that beast! I saw a you tube video of a proturn cutting a field of waist high grass and 1" saplings! It was shredding it! Pretty impressive! Good luck with it and happy mowing!
  4. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

That Gravely is a Beast... But what I really want to know is what is all the stuff in your garage??
  5. Mason72

Mason72 LawnSite Member

My new toy.. Cut my mowing in half.. Hustler 54" SD. It handles so easy my 6 year old daughter can operate it.. Ill have to post the video.

6. Skidpad

Skidpad LawnSite Member

Alright, I posted a single shot of my new Bobcat in the "discussion" thread, but I thought I'd post a few here, too. :D
    3.4 hrs on the clock at the time these were taken; now she's at 5 hrs and due for her first recommended oil change.
    (My old camera washes out the green...its really a nice dark green)

I'm lovin' the z-turn thing...!

(Mods...how about making this thread a Sticky so its always in plain sight?)

DSC05034 (Medium).JPG

DSC05040 (Medium).JPG

DSC05035 (Medium).JPG
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
  7. hippiehawk

hippiehawk LawnSite Member
    from kansas

just curious, what did you give for the new bobcat
  8. IS500Z

IS500Z LawnSite Member

Nice machine. I am trying to decide if I like your ZTR or the Shar Pei better!
  9. Skidpad

Skidpad LawnSite Member

Hippiehawk. $5199. This was my local dealer, and the best price I could find. He wouldn't go any lower (only had two of these), but he threw in oil change supplies, the tow kit, and same day/ after hours delivery and setup on a Friday afternoon; I was pleased.

IS500Z: Thanks; that's our 3rd one we've had...fun dogs
    Posted via Mobile Device

MS_SURVEYOR LawnSite Bronze Member

My 1999 Sabre by JD.