1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Homeowner ZTR, Tractor and equipment picture page

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Capemay Eagle, Jul 8, 2010.

1. saw n mow

saw n mow LawnSite Senior Member

That was/is my thought also. I do wish it had a hydro transmission instead of the gears. I think the drive belts are starting to go, so that will be the next maintenance chore.

Whenever I get off of the tractor and back on the ZTR, I am so very, very thankful for the ZTR!

2. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Any new toys fellas?

I asked santa for a few pieces of new equipment, we shall see!!
  3. DankLawnz

DankLawnz LawnSite Member

I got the mower a couple of weeks ago. I ordered a grass-catcher but got the wrong one. The correct elbow is on its way!

This RedMax is a life saver.

4. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

Nice redmax!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. avguy

avguy LawnSite Senior Member

By the looks of that pile of leaves in the background you need 'em both. Very nice!
  6. DankLawnz

DankLawnz LawnSite Member

That's no joke. The other two piles are even bigger. Its gonna take about two months to run them through the green waste cans.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. Capemay Eagle

Nice stuff! I like the Redmax!! I think if I ever get another blower again it will be a Redmax or Shindaiwa.
  8. jcstille

jcstille LawnSite Member

I love that you have the catcher on with nothing attached. will make people driving by thing you have a few screws loose :)
  9. Capemay Eagle

It's spring officially! Lets see them new shinny new toys for the season.
  10. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

2nd attempt!!

Since you asked, I picked this up on Saturday!!
    Like a little kid with a new toy, I've been posting pictures of it everywhere I can (What a loser) lol!