Homeowner ZTR, Tractor and equipment picture page

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Capemay Eagle, Jul 8, 2010.

1. saw n mow

saw n mow LawnSite Senior Member

Nice trailer. 10K or 12K rated? How long and wide?

Kevin

2. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

Don't feel like a loser, we're all as happy as a little boy with a new turtle when we get new toys.....uh....I mean tools. :)

3. avguy

avguy LawnSite Senior Member

Nice trailer!

4. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

6,000# axles...Will register at 10,000 GVWR

16 Foot flat + 30" dovetail, 82" between the fenders.

Thanks for the good words!!:drinkup:

5. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Trailer! What are you towing? Put a car on that baby!

6. eatonpcat

Believe it or not, the main reason I bought it is to haul wood pellets a couple of times a year. I started heating my house with a pellet stove this year and decided it would be easier to pickup pellets 3 or 4 ton at a time. I have multiple other uses for a trailer around the house, just most of those I could have gotten by with a much less stout trailer. It will be nice if I have to haul my tractor also.

7. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Not to go off subject, but how do you like the stove? How long a burn can you get when you lock it down?

8. eatonpcat

We love the stove so far, Haven't had to use the LP all winter except when I shut the stove down for cleaning. Very mild winter in Ohio this year, so I don't know the full capabilities of it.

Mine is an insert, so if I burn all day every day, I have to add pellets at least once a day, twice if it is cranking (I usually top it off when I leave for work and when I get home). If you go free standing, you would get a bigger hopper.

9. saw n mow

saw n mow LawnSite Senior Member

Nice. I've been wanting a decent trailer for a few years now. Next year I think I'll be able to pull the trigger on the one I want. I know which one I want, have priced it and so on...just gotta get the funds to do it. A 10K rated trailer would be great...but I don't have 'enough truck' (97' F150, 4.6L V8, 4x4, 3.55 gears) to properly use a 10K trailer properly.

Kevin

10. hdtvluvr

hdtvluvr LawnSite Senior Member

Well, this is new to me. Not sure of the age but got it yesterday to use on my hill and around my pond. Decided after reading posts about mowers flipping I might need to stop using my zero turn on my hill and around the pond. Anyway here it is:

Bobcat 48" hydro