Homeowner ZTR, Tractor and equipment picture page

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Capemay Eagle, Jul 8, 2010.

1. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn guys those are some nice toys! Eaton I love that trailer. I'm starting the search for one as well. May go enclosed though not sure. Is it new/used?

2. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

DW...Bought it new, Looked for months for a used one, But apparently these things hold there value, That is until I try to sell mine...LOL

Loaded her up with the old Ford/Fergy the other day (picture to follow).

Enclosed would be nice, just out of my price range! That fat bald guy is me...Tractor will get some new front shoes and hopefully get back to running order. She stopped running and I got lost in a mess of resistors and coils...Couldn't figure out the issue!!:drinkup:

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

3. dwost

SWEET tractor! That's what I'm starting to realize. You either have to know someone who is unloading one or go new. I bought my current one at Buckeye Trailers down in republic. They have great prices and nice to deal with. I may take a ride down there and see what they have. I did see some sweet enclosed setups when I bought mine a few years back.

4. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice truck to add. I have been thinking of getting a F250 diesel. Been doing some heavier towing lately and could use the boost.

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  5. ommegang

ommegang LawnSite Member

Bored, as I have been in the hospital since Sunday. Sold this one, the mower that is. Havn't taken pics of the new one yet. Will do so when I get out and post.

[​IMG]

6. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Love the POOCH on the moweR!!

7. dwost

Is he/she a German Shorthaired Pointer??

8. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

Possibly a weimaraner?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Sure Looks like a Weimaraner but they are usually gray aren't they? Could also be a Chocolate or Black Lab?

10. Pierre

Pierre LawnSite Member