1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Homeowner ZTR, Tractor and equipment picture page

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Capemay Eagle, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Nothing says Christmas like the gift of Stihl. Thanks hunny! Merry Christmas all.

DSCF1999.jpg

2. avguy

avguy LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats! Now hurry up & wait til spring......:)

3. Capemay Eagle

Ya know just looking at it hanging on the wall will hold me till then. However with this weather, the lawn is still growing a bit, may need to give it a trim. I mean as I am typing this, there is a thunderstorm going on and I still have moths flying around and frogs jumping around the yard :dizzy:

4. avguy

avguy LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah.....odd winter weather everywhere for sure.....almost 70 degrees here just 10 days ago. I stil have some green in my Bermuda next to the driveway & along the tree line. Seems to make winter pass a little faster though.....

5. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice...No Stihl under my tree...Rats!!

6. Capemay Eagle

Was great all December, mid 50's some 60's. It looks to be over now. Next week is looking better though, maybe 50's

7. Capemay Eagle

Any Spring toys to share?

8. Mark V

Mark V LawnSite Member

Howdy guys, I'm new.

Bought my house (foreclosure)this past December and am slowly bringing everything up to not being "that scary house down the street." I've got 5 acres of grass out front, a 5 acre field out back and 27 acres of woods. Got my mower about a month ago:

[​IMG][/URL]

Husqvarna PZT 60 with a Kawasaki FX 24.5 motor. 0% for 4 years. So far I love the thing. Great cut and plenty of power. I'll add more pics as time goes on.

9. 1Sharkey

1Sharkey LawnSite Member
    from STL

Not a spring toy, as I got it in the fall. Lots of great deals with the dry conditions last year. I have just started using it this spring. I know its way overkill for a homeowner machine, but its the last one i plan to buy.

Its a little dirty as it was mowed hard and put up wet as the rain hit.
    [​IMG]

10. Capemay Eagle

No such thing as overkill! You got what you wanted. Nice Z,
    I wish I had some more land so I could get a Super Z or X-One.