Homeowner ZTR, Tractor and equipment picture page

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Capemay Eagle, Jul 8, 2010.

1. avguy

avguy LawnSite Senior Member

What a great thread.........you guys have a lot of really nice equipment that I need :laugh:

This is my stuff.....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is what I did with it........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. marksc

marksc LawnSite Member
    from sepa

AVGUY, you did an excellent job on your property!

3. rwreuter

rwreuter LawnSite Member

this site made a HUGE difference in selecting a mower. the information, both positive and critical help me make an informed decision. also, the sponsor forums was of great assistance because i could get any answer i needed from a manufactures representative.

v/r

rw

4. rwreuter

rwreuter LawnSite Member

DITTO!!! real nice. i have 6.4 acres and would like to do the same with about 2 of it. the other 4 is going to be field grass.

v/r

rw

5. saw n mow

saw n mow LawnSite Senior Member

Yep, very nice job on your property avguy. How long does it take you to mow your lawn with that mower?

Kevin

6. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice job Avguy, You have a beautiful yard and some nice equipment, thanks for sharing. I really like your aerator attachment and the tractor is not to shabby either. It sounds funny, but I like your driveway how it slopes up to the home with the evergreens, very nice. Giving me ideas on my new build. Thumbs up on the Fords.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  7. avguy

Thanks for the comments! We moved here 3 yrs ago and the first thing I did was get the soil tested & it was in pretty bad shape. Spent almost 2 yrs doing nothing but amending the soil per the extension office's suggestion. Renovated a 14k area in the front last year, a little over an acre in the back this year & I have another 30k or so in the very front that I will renovate next spring. I received a tremendous amount of help from the guys that hang out in the renovation section......absolutely could not have got it done correctly with out them.

saw n mow.... I'm mowing right at 2 acres & it takes between 2-3 hrs to mow, trim, edge & blow. I enjoy the yard work though so I'm never in a hurry.

Capemay.... I just picked up that aerator on CL a few months ago. Replaced all the spoons, added some weight & used it for the first time last week. Does a great job. The guy that we bought the house from did a great job setting the house on the property. We sit on top of a hill so you can't even see the house from the street. I've lost 3 of those pines to disease /bugs since moving here. I sure hope I don't lose any more.

I envy you guys with the Bad Boy mowers.....if I wasn't afraid my wife would actually shoot me I might consider one of those ....:laugh:

8. marksc

marksc LawnSite Member
    from sepa

AVGUY, I would think that the TTHP would be a bit more than a very nicely optioned BadBoy. That being said you have the best 48" walkbehind there is.

9. avguy

The front 1/3 of my property is pretty steep....30 degrees + or -. That's why I have the 4WD JD. I never have priced a ZTR for that reason. I just think the Bad Boys are a great looking mowers.

10. rwreuter

rwreuter LawnSite Member

do you have any problems taking off the loader?