homosassa Springs/lecantoFlorida....

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by MarcSmith, Jul 9, 2007.

1. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I am looking for anyone from the homossassa Springs/ Lecanto Area.

My folks live down there and I am trying to find a (legal) way to get on the "Black Diamond quarry course" while I'm down there this summer....

Anyone have any strings they can pull for a couple tee times...

Marc

2. Turf Technologies

Turf Technologies LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

That is the nicest course in Black Diamond, I do some lawns in there but couldnt help you get in.

3. MarcSmith

Yeah I had the chance to look at it. I went in posing as a property buyer to try to get a round of golf......they didn't bite...I guess when I drove up in my folks miata with golf shoes on it tipped em off....

4. mikecaldwell1204

mikecaldwell1204 LawnSite Member

Good luck trying to get that tee time, I think they pay 5 figures a year to have the privilege to play that course.

5. ofr421

ofr421 LawnSite Member

let me work on that for you. I live a couple of miles away and play golf myself. I will let you know what i can work out with some clients.

6. MarcSmith

I would be forever in your debt....I'll be down that way next saturday for two weeks uif you interested in grabbing a brewski or chasing the white ball(my main reason fro going)...I just bring my daughter and my mom plays with her and dad and I play golf...

I figure over two weeks I'll get in ten rounds.....

mjs82@goergetown.edu
    202 345 7679

7. Turf Technologies

Turf Technologies LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

You could also try Terra Vista in Citrus Hills, that another nice course and you can get in there.

8. MarcSmith

I look into.

our usual repertoire when we play is World Woods, all three courses, Twisted Oaks, Surgar mills woods, pine and oak and cypress, southern woods, pine ridge.

World woods is about a mile form his house so its real convenient.

9. MarcSmith

turf,

I played Sky View at Terravista....real nice track.... and I also played Brooksville country club which has a few holes in the quarry. not a bad track. but it has seen better days.

I shot an 89 from the tourney tee's at World woods pine barrens... Ended up getting ten rounds in, even with all the rain...