1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Honda 4-stroke Trimmer's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by frank's lawncare, May 2, 2003.

1. frank's lawncare

frank's lawncare LawnSite Member
    from PA

Hello everyone

I am new in this business and was wondering if i had already made a big mistake, on buying a new honda 4- stroke trimmer
    i have about 10 accounts and operate solo. but to get to the point when i am trimming an average size lawn my arms tend to get very tired. does any one else have this problem?

Thanks, Frank

2. challenger55

challenger55 LawnSite Member

i do but i am only 14 and have the biggest trimmer in the kawasaki production line
    you will get use to it and get stronger after you use it a lot and before long it won't bother you

i don't know about the string trimmers for honda but i have a commercial honda and i love it

3. Let it Grow

Let it Grow LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, just bought a brand new one along with 2 Commercial Honda Hydro mowers. I love them all. I use the neck/shoulder strap and that helps a lot.

4. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

If it's bothering you now, regardless of the unit, get something lighter or hold it differently. In a few years you'll have muscle problems and be out of business..........been there done that.....
    Pete