1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Honda 48"

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JG Landscaping, Mar 12, 2007.

1. JG Landscaping

JG Landscaping LawnSite Member

I'm thinking about getting rid of my '94(?) Honda 48 commercial hydro wb. I was just wondering if anyone could help decide on what its worth because there are none to compare to since they dont make them anymore. I'm the only owner and its only been used on my property. Only 193 hours on the meter! Its a honda engine so it runs great. all 3 spindles were new last year. Thanks in advance.

HPIM0587.jpg

HPIM0581.jpg

HPIM0580.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

How much are you looking to get for it??

3. JG Landscaping

JG Landscaping LawnSite Member

Thats what im asking, how much you guys think its worth in perfect running condition.

4. mcwlandscaping

I'm sorry! i didn't read your post correctly!

5. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I would think some where around 1500 with the rust and it being as old as it is. Low hours tho.

6. Pepler's Lawncare

Pepler's Lawncare LawnSite Member

ive got the same mower...just the hand controls are different...mine works more like a ZTR. Mine also has low hours low 4 and im thinking of selling mine for around 1300 it is a newer model and i have a bagger with it.

7. lawnboy150

lawnboy150 LawnSite Member

that a good older machine....very heavy & well built if I remember... I'd say in the 1500 range....

8. mcwlandscaping

Do you have pics of this mower? When are you planning on selling? and how big is the cut?

9. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

looks like a decent mower but I just don't like those single cylinder engines on 48" walkbehinds. I would say a good price like everyone else would be in the $1300-$1500 range, that is a hydro isn't it?

10. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

What size is the engine? How are the hydros?