Honda Commercial Mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MudslinginFX4, Feb 7, 2004.

1. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys, I have 1 honda walkbehind mower that I have had for a while, actually it's the first mid size commercial mower I got I think. My question (and concern) is I can't really find parts for it anymore. I am trying to get in touch with Honda, but of course they are closed right now and I was wondering if any of you know about their parts and if they stopped making them for this mower. It is a HRC 7018 (52in 18hp). I have looked on the internet and can't really find anything. Fortunatlly about a year or so ago I bought a lot of oil filters, extra blades, and air filters to have as extras but now I don't have anymore and I wanted to get some more for this season. Any help appreciated!
  2. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

I belive the engine is the same oil filter. I know the 13hp model that they had on the 36" is the same as the 13hp they have for other commercial stuff.
    The blades you can get all after market stuff. as for air filters I think same as the oil filters. Good luck. I have been offered a brand new honda mower / snowblower for 3000 but didn't take cause I had the same mower 2 years ago and had to order everything off the net. try
  3. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks sildoc, I really love the Honda (honestly probably better then my toros and scags) but I couldn't ever justifying buying another one because of the parts problem. I guess it's not something i have to worry about anyway since they don't make them anymore!
  4. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

You're right. There isn't a whole lot on the net about these. But just in case you didn't see this sites, here are a few links I found ...

For batteries, click HERE

HERE is a copy of the owners manual

Click HERE for mower blades

And on the following two pages, there seem to be some parts for the HRC7018 but it's a little unclear exactly what parts they are. On these two pages, do a FIND (Control-F) for 7018 and you'll see the parts I'm referring to. Press find again to go on to the next part....

I'll also check on Monday with my local Honda shop. I know all the guys there real well. I'm their #1 customer so if they have anything they'll let me know. Maybe email me on Monday to remind me.....
  5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Honda sucked at the mid size mower market. They got out of it. Good luck getting any help from honda. Your only hope is a good dealer like Jim's that can maybe get some stuff. I suggest you move the mower down the road to some homeowner asap.
  6. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

I checked with my local dealership today. So far, I know they have this; 1 Air Filter and 25 oil filters. They are still checking on blades for me. Seems to be some trouble finding the stock number for the blades or something. Anything else specifically you wanted?

7. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

My dealer was one of the largest Honda Mower retailers in the US when Honda still made the mower. Everyone there is very knowledgeable of the parts and Honda equipment.

Call and ask for Stacey and she will be a great help to you. For most parts they are willing to ship them, but even if they are not they will surely help you find the parts you need.

SOS Rental and Supply Co.
    (St. Louis, MO)

PS - they should have most parts in stock, especially regular maintenance parts.