1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Honda Harmony II 21" Mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfcare, Mar 17, 2003.

1. turfcare

turfcare LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone had any experience with this mower. I know it is a residential mower but it looked decent. It is a 5.5 horsepower 4 stroke has a two blade system and looks like it would be a good mulching machine.
  2. jason r.

jason r. LawnSite Senior Member

I have one and it is a great running machine and an awesome little bagging mower but it just don't really mulch good.
  3. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

I have one and its not too hot.
  4. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

I had an older Honda and it was great for what I used it for. Is the Harmony II strictly a residential mower or is it in the commercial family?
  5. lawnranger44

lawnranger44 LawnSite Senior Member

I have one...the bag fills up in no time, it's pretty small....other than that it's nice....just bought it new last spring and in the fall i hit a stake with it, ruined the blade, i was afraid about the crank shaft but thank god it was fine! whew!:rolleyes:
  6. turfcare

turfcare LawnSite Senior Member

The dealer I found this mower at did not have any commercial Honda mowers so I don't know if it related to one or not.
  7. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Its not really a commercial, but it'll do alright. I haven't had to use a 21 too much, but this year I may use them more.