1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Honda Hydro Parts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gibsonsg311, May 21, 2007.

1. gibsonsg311

gibsonsg311 LawnSite Member

I just purchased a 90's honda 48" mower. I have checked a few places around town to see if they had parts and came up short. I was wondering if anybody knows a place online with parts. I need some air filters and blades. Any responses will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, John
  2. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

John- i have a honda 52" walk behind, probably from the 90's as well. no luck at any honda powersports dealers- motorcycles, generators, etc. nearby? my dealer has had parts. they made those walk behinds awhile.

there is a guy on ebay that sell the air filters and oil filters, the air on my 18 horse is kinda funky looking. do a search on ebay for honda, air filter and reduce it by the outdoor power equipment category. you'll find several. as far as hydro parts, I'll try to remember and ask my local honda dealer.

luckily, other than belts, no problems with mine so far.
  3. gibsonsg311

gibsonsg311 LawnSite Member

Hey thanks I look for another honda dealer around my area and check ebay also.