1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

honda walk behind 52"

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by David Gretzmier, Aug 24, 2007.

1. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

I am selling my beloved Honda Walk-Behind, for a crazy firm price of 1000 dollars. It has an 18 horse honda, pull-start, and yes, this old 38 year old man can start it on the 1st or 2nd pull.

It is dual pumps and dual motors, and comes with a sit down sulky with tires that steer you around the turns. It starts, runs great, cuts great. Has one new spindle/pulley on the right, new drive and deck belts, and will have new bearings on the right by the time it is sold. Oil has been changed, and the oil stays clear as a bell.

I have purchased a new everride, so my grasshopper slides into backup position, and this mower is now an extra. It has 340 hours on the meter, but it is stopped. when I post pictures, you can tell by the original paint that it is not far off. there is very little surface rust. the tires are fine for me, but will need replacing soon.

with new bearings on the left spindle, I would not hesitate to mow all day, all week, every week with this mower. Honda still sells parts for it. I do not know how old it is, but I believe they sold these in the late 90's.
  2. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

bump - this is sad, no replies.
  3. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

You should post some pictures

4. CharlotteOutdoorImpact

CharlotteOutdoorImpact LawnSite Senior Member

If there were a way to get it here (Charlotte NC), I would consider...

Put some pics up...