Honest logo opinions needed

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by 2k1yzfr1, Jan 19, 2004.

1. 2k1yzfr1

2k1yzfr1 LawnSite Senior Member

I had a woman at the lettering place throw together a log what do you think?? well the final one is 175,000 bits and the max allowed is 153,000 so here's a couple more that she designed.

gates-trailer.jpg

2. 2k1yzfr1

The final copy is like the 3rd one down except it only has my cell number and the water hose was replaced with a sprinkler (one of those that shoot straight up in the air and go back and forth really slow) with the water spraying onto Gates. What do y'all think of that?? Does it seem too "Busy"?? I didn't like the first 2 that she did but we worked on the 3rd one for an hour and got it looking good I think.

Forgot to add that the grass that was under Gates is now moved below the phone number.

3. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

the first one looks like it has a big line through it, i think a sprinkler, 2nd one is hard to read. i like the 3rd one alot.

4. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

2k1yzfr1

I had mine designed at www.designoutpost .com for 75.00. These guys compete for your 75$. So you get to choose from a bunch of designers.

The reason I say this is that if the price is to the right of your posting. It is extremely high.

Tim

5. 2k1yzfr1

yeah the 1st two were crap to me. The price to the right is the cost to letter my whole trailer.

6. 2k1yzfr1

I wish there was a way to get my final one on here. I could email it I guess?? It's looks so much better than these. They are going to put that logo on the 2 sides the full length of the trailer and shrink the logo and put it on the top of the tailgate and list my services underneath that all for $300! I almost fell off the chair when she told me that price :D That is with 3M's top of the line "performance vinyl" with a 7 year warranty

7. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

The final one you described sounds great!

Your rig will be loud, just as it should be to catch attention, nice colours too! Done well!

8. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

I don't like any of them all that well. But the 3rd I could live with. It's definitely the best of the 3.

If you're having problems with the final image being to large (in MB) to upload to lawnsite, just email it to me. I can shrink it in MB but not in size and then post it for you.

9. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

looks generic. You should do what Blades of Steel did, and get a proffesional one made. One without clip art. I'm haveing one made there right now. You can go Here and see the contest.

Soupy

10. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

Soupy,

Hey I like the LOGO's you have going on out there. Mark Beaudry did my design. I also had hime design the business cards for me. I will bother him for a letter head and stuff later.

Tim