1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

honestly, how does true green stay in business?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by georgialawn88, Mar 1, 2013.

1. jgrs7

jgrs7 LawnSite Member

No that wasn't me. I was with you and Brent when it was over outside. I drove the black f250. Well I think that was you, I know I saw a white Chevy with buddy on the side so I figured that was you.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

Robinson Services

3. georgialawn88

yea no telling how much they spend. just looks like after a while they would run out of customers but i guess theres new people every day being used.

4. jgrs7

jgrs7 LawnSite Member

yea they spend a lot of money to make money, all of there trucks and equipment is nice from what I can see, they just don't do good work. they are not really a big competitor for us. biggest spray competition we have is kemko, top turf and forevergro

5. AuburnHort2005

AuburnHort2005 LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Yep, that was me.

6. jgrs7

jgrs7 LawnSite Member

that's cool, small world I guess. well it was nice meeting you if I didn't tell you there.

7. AuburnHort2005

AuburnHort2005 LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

You too. I thought it was either you or Brent (red F-250) or one of the guys I had lunch with at the table.

8. georgialawn88

dont forget dorseys

9. jgrs7

jgrs7 LawnSite Member

yep forgot about them, them guys are everywhere. not gonna lie though must of there yards look very good.

10. georgialawn88

their yards are very well taken care of. mr dorsey runs a good clean business