Honey Cove Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Brandon Turner, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Brandon Turner

Brandon Turner LawnSite Member

Well ever since I was about 10 or 11 years old I have been cutting grass around my nieghborhood. I am now 19 years old and have managed to pick up about 25 yards. I go to college full time and run this business by myself. I am studying landscape management in school so I figured this business would give me a head start on things. I now have a john deere 54 inch ztr, a toro push and a gravely 48 walk behind with a 16ft trailer. If it wasn't for my dad I wouldn't have half of what I have now.

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Good for you....good luck and welcome to the site! Any questions just ask.

3. g21

g21 LawnSite Senior Member

Brandon,
    It's really great that you're in school learning the business from the academic side as well as being in the field working. It's going to pay huge dividends down the road, I promise. So when school's got you down, don't give up because at times you will feel like you have a business waiting for you and it's not work the time and aggravation. Don't give in to those feelings. Stay the course and get your degree!

You are in a great area. My son went to and played baseball at Riverdale Baptist in Upper Marlboro. There is plenty of room to grow a great company there.

If you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Good Luck.

Tommy