Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Prestige-Lawncare, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Just thought I would post a message to the many people who post here on a regular basis, and wish each and every one of you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Eat plenty of Turkey, spend time with family, watch some football, and most of all ... get you some :sleeping: on the sofa!

Dave

2. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I have to work till wednesday, then it's a 4 day weekend for me!

3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks.

I am out of school starting wendsday, but have a day of cleanups wed. and tree limb hauling on friday (FINALLY may get that job DONE). Sat. and Sun. I will do my final cleanups on all my lawns that didnt get hit last weekend. Then after that, it is mait. and cleaning equipment, then put the stuff away for a couple months:) .

Have a happy thanksgiving everyone!

Now, the question is, when you go around the table and say what you are thankful for during your thanksgiving diner, what is everyone going to say? I am seriously going to say Lawnsite.com as num. 1.

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Got some work to do tommorow and Wednesday. Then I'll be tuning up the truck on Friday and getting ready to go hunting!

5. RICHIE K

RICHIE K LawnSite Senior Member

6. goodgreen

goodgreen LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, this will be my first "long" weekend where I don't actually have to do anything at all. (finally caught up). Going to visit our daughter in Chicago.

7. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

you too:waving: :walking: :walking: :walking: :walking: :walking: :waving: :laugh:

8. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all For those of you who have to travel Be safe:waving: :waving:

9. 1PRO

1PRO LawnSite Member

DIDDO

HAVE A GOOD TURKEY DAY EVERYONE*newusflag*

10. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I know I did .... hope everyone else did as well! (I noticed one LCO mowing a commercial account this morning. I guess they were taking care of the unusually warm weather today)