Hopelessly lost!!!

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by ozark26, Nov 19, 2004.

1. ozark26

ozark26 LawnSite Member

my brother joined the military and left me with his lawn care business (not a large one) to run while he is gone. My problem is that I know how to cut the grass and everything that comes with that, but the upkeep and maintenance of the equipment is a different subject. I have two SCAG mowers that we used when they were purchased and one of them has a new engine on it, but they don't work right now and I have a job that I have to go do tomorrow. Without the mowers it will take me ALL day to do it with the push mower. If there is anyone out there that can give me some advice (you have to explain it to me like a two year old) on how to keep them in good condition and working properly that would be greatly appreciated!!!!
  2. xcopterdoc

xcopterdoc LawnSite Senior Member

I'm afraid theres really no way to go from way lost to fixing 2 mowers tonight. Gonn asuck, but looks like you and pushmower are gonna be married tomorrow! But! On the up side... I suggest you let your fingers do the walking, find a dealer in your area and stop by there. Explain the situation to them... I'm sure they will be more than glad to give ya a few pointers and maybe an operators manual. Its near impossible to explain everything here, we cant see your machines.