horible landscapers

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by mike lane lawn care, Apr 25, 2006.

1. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

my neighbor hired a landscping company to do a clean up of their shotty looking yard. when i got off the school bus, there were two trucks, one parked on the front bank of my prop. that i had just seeded. they were blowing all of the leaves onto my prop. when they saw me watching they raked up all of the leaves. Using MY rake that i had leaning on MY tree. then when they left, i picked up 15 soda cans, on MY property. It's this kind of service that brings the whole industry down.
  2. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Those are horrible LCO's not horrible Landscapers..there is a difference between the two professions...just wanted to set you straight on this..
  3. Badgerz

Badgerz LawnSite Member

And you didn't say anything to them? Just let them leave? ;)
  4. mike lane lawn care

i didn't know what to say. they prob. would have just ignored me. any sudjestions, as they will most likely will do the mowing too, the neighbors in their upper 20's are just too lazy.
  5. LawnScenes

LawnScenes LawnSite Member

Thank you sheshovel... I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks that way.
  6. Try saying HEY GET THE HELL OFF MY PROPERTY.Simple and to the point.
  7. dtelawncare

dtelawncare LawnSite Member

As a professional, we are not supposed to talk down about other LCO's, but you should go to your neighbor and explain what really happened. I think I would have had a simple and to the point ONE sided conversation with them.
  8. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh yes the neighbors kid!....we all listen to them...

Jimmy's here!

sorry becky isn't home...
  9. firelwn

firelwn LawnSite Member

He cant use those words hes still riding the school bus. He said it was his property three diif. times and also said it was his rake and his tree. Just me but when I was riding the school bus I didn't own sh#^. :hammerhead:
  10. mike lane lawn care

well, the rake i own, the property i live on. but i won't be riding the bus any more in two weeks.:cool2:

i did almost call the company up and ask to speak with the owner. now that i think about it, i should have.