Hosannah Montana- Annual Ski Trip

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by hoskm01, Aug 1, 2011.

1. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, fourth year we are talking about now... where has the time gone?

As summer draws to a near, I suppose it's time to start thinking about snow. Montana was the venue of choice thrown out last year. It sounds great to me. Maybe Argos can get us some kind of yellow snow study/project to work on while we are there, and we can all get paid for our liquid consumption this time.

I know Frontier flys to Billings and Bozeman. I might just drive up. Dana, I could pick you up in COS. Just a thought, depends on schedule as it draws nearer.

Looking forward to a big crowd too; the more, the merrier!

Thoughts, ideas??? Pete, I think you're the local yokel this time around; give us your thoughts.

2. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

You must have caught dana's post .

I'm game to come this year, I'll be the young buck of the crowd

I drove to billings 2 years ago so I think I will drive again to where ever.

Any kind of idea's on dates? When have you guys gone in years past?

3. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Would be great if you came Mitch.

Typically February. Snow is best in late winter to early Spring. I'd want to be there right before spring break travel occurs, but I'm easy. Allow me to bring happy ski thoughts to everyone's head.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Yes!!! Montana sounds great. Let's talk closer to then about driving/flying. I could do either. My brother in upper MT would probably come down as well.

5. greenmonster304

greenmonster304 LawnSite Gold Member

When I first read the title of this thread on my phone I thought it said Hannah Montana and I though that was a little strange.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Stuttering Stan

Stuttering Stan LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like Big Sky is the most popular resort in Montana and a mere 30 miles from the Bozeman airport.

7. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

Posted via Mobile Device

8. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

snow bunnies got your tongue?

9. Bridger Bowl is the low cost local skiing. Big Sky is one of the better ski resorts in the country so I hear. After fishing season and the world series I'll get to work on this. Another option is Showdown. Bozeman is a more fun town and has a couple of breweries. Also they have a nice cross country skiing facility and plenty of snow shoeing trails. Caught a 20" rainbow on the Missouri. Talk about a strong fighting fish. I could get hooked on Missouri River fishing.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

lbs for lbs , nothing fights like a rainbow.