hot girls on scags

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cutbetterthanyou, Feb 1, 2007.

1. cutbetterthanyou

cutbetterthanyou LawnSite Bronze Member

sorry not really, now that i have your attention. i need some quick answers. Saturday i am going to trade one of my mowers plus some cash on two used ones. what i need to know is do you think 3300 is a alright price to trade my scag (turf tiger,60inch,25 kolar,w/dump type collection system also scag brand,w/1300hrs) or do you think i should try to keep it and sell it for more.the thing is i have to do it Saturday so no time to advertise and see if i can get more

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

That was rude...:laugh: :laugh:

And to answer your question. I would be much better off now trading in one of my mowers vs. keeping it to sell later, as I am having NO luck selling it.

3. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

You can always get more by selling it. It all depends if you can afford to sit on it for a while until it sells.

4. Dnemo

Dnemo LawnSite Member

Were are you from in Maryland and what are you trading them in on?

5. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

They will sell in the Spring.

6. cutbetterthanyou

i am from cambridge on the eastern shore i am tradeing them on 2 exmark lazers 1 52 w/ a bagger, a 1 72

7. mosmgras

mosmgras LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Hey... Where's the girls?

8. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Trade it, nothing is selling this this time of year. Post some pics if you can though of all 3 mowers.

9. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I think $3,300 would hurt my feelings a LOT including the collection system.

Personally, I think your ZTR by itself is worth more than that.
    I'd keep it all and just get one mower before I'd let all that go for $3,300.
    (unless you really want out of it for a reason)

Here is a link to the GreenGuide where you can look up the book value of your unit.
    (Courtesy of our sponsor mowpart.com)

http://www.mowpart.com/pdf/greenguide_scag.pdf

Sorry... it is PDF format

10. cutbetterthanyou

thanks for the advise i am going to trade it the guy just gave me a little more for it. i think it is worth more, but nothing is worth anything untell you can fine someone two buy it. after all kelly blue book said my truck was worth 22000 and it has been for sale for 5 months for 20000 obo and i am finally going to sell it for 16500. that sucks but what are ya goin do hold on to it till it is worth that