HOT new fixture from Hunza

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, Oct 27, 2009.

1. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Hunza is just about ready to release an awesome new fixture. I have the prototype / sample here and it is a category killer. Solid billet copper construction and machined like only Hunza seems able to do.

It is a flush mount, small format, dock & deck fixture.

I will have photos and a cut sheet soon.

2. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Would like to see it. I have a project I am currently designing that needs some dock, flush mount, projection style fixtures. Is Nightscaping still making the Integra liter?

3. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Yes the INTEGRA Liter is still being made by Nightscaping.

The new fixture from Hunza will be smaller in Dia. much more rugged and compact. I have some photos here of the prototype.

4. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Here are a couple of photos.

IMG_9269-1.JPG

IMG_9268-1.JPG

IMG_9270-1.JPG

IMG_9275-1.JPG

5. Lite4

That's cool. I bought some of the SPJ ones for a project a month back and was absolutely and completely dissapointed with them. For one thing, they don't have any type of a reflector or light projector. Plus, I guess they used to be a very solid and heavy fixture and now it is just a cheap pvc bottom with a chincy brass top. I still paid over a hundred for each of them. Stay away from them, they are absolute garbage!!!!!

I hope those hunzas cast better light than those stupid SPJ ones I got, serves me right going cheap.

6. Lite4

Any idea what list is on those babies. Gotta be pushing 350.

7. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Pricing is being developed now Tim. They don't even have a part number for them yet... very new.

I would not expect them to be cheap, none of Hunza's copper line is. I think your estimate for list of $350 is probably in the right ball park. Should know for sure soon.

8. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Tim the ones I got from SPJ (2 in the shop still) are soild brass No pvc anywhere) and you can paint the underside if you need more throw. Really a beefy fixture. Sad to see they went el cheapo on the new ones

9. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

10. sprinkler guy

sprinkler guy LawnSite Member

James,

The top looks the same as their PL in-ground path light. How is the fixture different, besides the larger bottom base piece?