HOT SALE on Ipod-Ready Ear Protectors!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by awdirect, Jul 21, 2008.

1. awdirect

awdirect LawnSite Member

This week I put our popular Ear Protector headphones on sale for just sixty bucks (regularly $79.99). The only catch is that you have to buy one other item...but it can be an item of ANY value. Painless! This hi-vis lime colored headphone set has a radio and a socket for you to plug in your ipod or other MP3 device. They have a terrific sound and they really keep out unwanted noise (like road noise, engines, shop sounds, wives...and in the interest of equality...husbands). I use 'em here in the office to drown out my boss's constant whining about me puttin' stuff on sale all the time. LOL!
    CLICK HERE FOR THE COUPON CODE and instructions on how to get your discount. I have a limited supply of these, so grab 'em up quick!

Bruce Z
    AWDirect.com
    bzubee@awdirect.com

2. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Those look nice. I have a question, though. Can replacement ear pads be purchased? I have always run peltors, but b/c the ear pads degrade so quickly, so does their sound deadening.

I'd love to have a set that would eliminate my need for earbuds underneath my muffs, but I'm not willing to drop $60 on a set unless I know I can make them last in the long run.

3. awdirect

awdirect LawnSite Member

Yep. You can get replacement pads through us. Just call our customer service line and tell them you need to place a special order for replacement pads.

Bruce Z
    AWDirect.com
    bzubee@awdirect.com

4. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks! Good to hear.