Hot

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by qps, Jul 16, 2006.

1. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Man...its friggin hot in Indiana this week....hope the 304 shows up with the a/c...(ksss):laugh:

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

It is 90 plus up here as well. Working in the intense heat and cold without an artificially controlled environment builds character (Thats why I am so full of ....... character).:clapping:

3. qps

from Indy

character....yeah...that's the word I was thinking of.... I was just posting to see if anyone was still alive in here...got your new case yet???

4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

NO it will be awhile (hopefully not as long as you have had to wait for your CAT). I think it will be well into Aug. before I see it. I have had enough of the heat as well. I am looking forward to complaining about the upcoming cold in a few months.

5. dccarling

dccarling LawnSite Member

95+ in the northeast today as well, sure takes it toll on an old guy like me.

6. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

102 in the sun on my front proch right now. What a great day to grade my driveway. The dust is just great!

7. qps

from Indy

I feel your pain, we knocked off at 2:00 today...

8. Squizzy246B

Squizzy246B LawnSite Senior Member

What are you guys compaining about??

Pain is when your Bio-Diesel freezes in the fuel lines of the truck :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: and you are waiting for the truck with a loader at $100/hour...no truck and the meter is running!

9. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

We're supposed to be 105 with highs of 108 here this weekend and I'll be running equipment all day. I'll be watching the temp guages like none other...