Hour Meter

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Rich's Lawn Care, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Rich's Lawn Care

Rich's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Where can i get a Hour Meter for my Exmark metro?

2. ACA Lawn Care

ACA Lawn Care LawnSite Member

When I got my Metro HP, they had some on the parts counter at the dealer and I told them to go ahead and put one on. I believe it was $20. Wire just wraps around spark plug.

3. twwlawn

twwlawn LawnSite Senior Member

4. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

Tiny Tach is what has always been on my Metro HP. 5 year battery. I reset mine every 50 hours. Cost about 40.00.

5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

6. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

I got the B&S one from my dealer for $14.95 for the TTHP.

Reset every 50 hours? How will you know the hours on the machine if you go to sell it? I never reset mine. It flashes every 25 hours for an oil change.

7. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

How will I know how many hours if I sell it `Nest? I KNOW how many hours I have.........so HURRY HURRY HURRY STEP RIGHT UP GOT A SWEET LITTLE HUNEY OF A DEAL ! Only used to cut ONE little old lady's yard on Sunday! (think she was from Pasadina)
    The question should be how YOU know!
    Will never sell it.

8. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

You cant beat a Tiny-Tach for slick looks mounted to the Exmark. Black on black. I routed it through the existing wire loom on mine and tucked the sparkplug lead under the engine shroud. Looks like a factory option now.

9. Rick Jones

Rick Jones LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

I picked up my Sendec at the local Sears Hardware for $29.99. Had a tiny tach, but my helper broke that his first day.