1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hourmeter

Discussion in 'Gravely (Archived)' started by mikes, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikes

mikes LawnSite Member

I recently purchased a new 1548G mower. I have only mowed several times and am happy with this mower. I ordered a hourmeter kit from my dealer several weeks ago and have been told it is on backorder. Dan could you please check the status of this part?

Mike S

2. The Gladiator

The Gladiator Member

Mike, We have a good supply in stock. Do you know for sure that the dealer has it on order? The part # is 788042. I would call him and make sure it on order because if it had, it should have shipped when we got them in stock.

Regards,
    Dan

3. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

The other option is to do what I did and go to a marine supply store (west marine is where I got mine) and pick one up. It works great!!!

4. CLM1103

CLM1103 LawnSite Member

Try energy-kinetics.com. They have a great hour meter that will fit standard knock-outs for about $16.00. This was the same hour meter a local dealer wanted $69.00 for.

5. mikes

mikes LawnSite Member

I picked up the hourmeter today and installed it.The dealer got it yesterday. Thanks for checking on it Dan.

Mike:p

6. The Gladiator

The Gladiator Member

Mike, I,m glad that you finally got things handled. Keep me informed on what you think of the unit and where we could improve on the design.

Regards,
    Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.