House Demo this way !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Construct'O, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Salavaged the breaker box and some wire and the copper pipes,as far as the barn goes that is the side that looks good the other side is blowed out from the high winds this spring.

Farmer is grain farmer and doesn't have livestock,so doesn't need barn,but i'm suppose to level off a new site for machine shed for his high dollar new combine and tractors !!!!!!

The poles in the barn are routed off and the lumber is a lot of the old native lumber which no one wants,because it is hard to work with.

People say they want this and that ,but never showup to tear it down,and times is money and way the year has been with the weather,i make more running my machine ,not tearing done houses for a living.

Well guess i am making my living tearing down this house:).

Farmer wants to get going on building his new building before winter gets here.Hurry up! get it done.Everyone is behind because of the bad weather here this year,so no one is very patient,not even me ..............:rolleyes::usflag:
  2. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

Thats what i misss most in construction. I used to love doing demos. I used a shovel not a dozer though and loaded into triaxles or roll offs.
  3. CAT powered

CAT powered LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you work for Cherry Hill or someone like that, Punt?
  4. Hummer

Hummer LawnSite Member

I was thinking the same exact thing.
  5. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

tearing down the house is cool and all but i want to see more of what looks like an 8020 in the background of your first pic
  6. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping::dancing:
  7. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

Constructo....haven't heard from you much, thought you fell asleep watching Dr. Phil and Oprah or became Rip-van-winkle who slept for many years under a nice shade tree. Before you demo that house, there's a few folks I would like to watch the demo from the inside of the house, I just bought them one way tickets.......
  8. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't think patient and construction can be used in the same sentence... It seems like everything anymore has to be done yesterday.

That demo looks like fun. I love working in wide open areas with nothing to worry about hitting, or in your case you GET to hit something!:weightlifter: Your 6 will make short work of that ol' shed.:usflag:
  9. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

No, Underground systems inc.
  10. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

We did some fire demos, a couple in hartford, one one a army base near bradley, a couple down at the shore. We did underground tank work at Adriens Landing