House Demo this way !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Construct'O, Jul 29, 2008.

1. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I believe that to be a 7020 or 7520.

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

either way i would like to see some pics!!!! haha

3. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

KSSS was right it is a 7520 that i use to own and i traded it in on my CTL and the farmer i'm working for bought it.He use to work for me at one time,but started farming and has done well at it.:usflag:

4. Construct'O

from Sw Iowa

Been here all the time,just waiting on you to comment on my jobs,but you have been to busy fighting with your customer evidently:)

There's still time to get them here,but you need to hurry the funeral is tomorrow.:usflag:

5. Construct'O

from Sw Iowa

Had to fill a well,fill the old water storage system,remove the lime stome basement walls and backfill that.Had to work around the rural water pit and shutoff.

Buried power line going to other machine shed,but at least there is room to work,altho it was crowded today with the mini,CTL and me with the dozer all working on the building site this afternoon.

Tomorrow there will be CTL,dumptruck,dozer, tractor and scraper running if things goes right.I said if .Right!:usflag:

6. Construct'O

from Sw Iowa

Will i was going to post some pictures of the 7520 for Dirtdigger and a couple of the building pad we were working or ,but since it is late and the old dial up connection sucks !!!! tonight, i'm going to bed.

Maybe tomorrow if the dial up can get up to warp......... speed:):usflag:

7. Construct'O

from Sw Iowa

Here is the 7520 for Dirtdigger and a couple of dirt mover and leveler.

Made a bracket for the drag ,just used C clamps to hold it on( make fast thing to get it done)and put the laser reciever on it and finished the to of the building pad with it.The building is going to be 66'x120'.:usflag:

O'Grady Job 003.jpg

O'Grady Job 004.jpg

O'Grady Job 002.jpg

8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I am sure your aware of this ConstructO, but nothing kills a Deere like a Magnum.:weightlifter::laugh:

9. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Those are some goofy looking mirror "antennas"!

10. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

That's the first thing I noticed, 99% sure it is but i could be wrong. I know they would have my azz around here if I knocked down a wall without having all the asbestos removed prior.