house demo

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by OhioMowerGuy, Jul 17, 2012.

1. OhioMowerGuy

OhioMowerGuy LawnSite Senior Member

Nice video. Thats what I was thinking TSS, Ill have to talk tothe neighbor, he's a excavating contractor. Dont think ill be able to pack the cans to well with a E35. At least I have a thumb on it. I could stack the clean wood and have enough wood for bonfires for the next year though, that'll save me some money.

2. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

So you are the a hole I hate that has been tearing the snot out of my dumpsters... Lol that's why we take credit cards up front....

3. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

what part of ohio are you from? 6 ton limits are crap for 40yd cans, cleveland area is higher than that.

4. OhioMowerGuy

I live imbetween akron and cleveland. All the places I called were out of akron and ravenna. Do you know of any places out of southern cuyahoga or southern geauga?

5. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

6 tons sucks, I needed a can last summer, 40 yards and told me I was good as long as it wasn't over the sides and the truck could pick it up.

6. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

Check with fabrizi, toss, and haul-away dont have any weight limits last time we dealt with em. We are in cleveland by 480/77 junction
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. OhioMowerGuy

Thanks ill look into them

8. OhioMowerGuy

How long does it typically take for a demo permit to go through?

9. tailboardtech

tailboardtech LawnSite Senior Member

That's a wide open question generally around here a week or two or three or four........... Plus the environmental studies to make sure you don't have any flying tree turtles within a 1000 miles yadda yadda and so on
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. OhioMowerGuy

Thats what I figured, I need to go get that done soon so I can take it down around labor day.