1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

House Number Accent Light

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by thomkirby, Oct 17, 2009.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

2. emby

emby LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Hey Joey,

Those are cool. I did not know that the Orions came 120V. I actually have a job for next spring where they will be perfect. Thanks.

3. JoeyD

yep you can get the Orion 9 and 12 in both 120v or 12/24v!!! Let me know if you have any other questions!
  4. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Yes sir. We use them several times a year. Now keep in mind the orion 9 120v is a single lamp and the orion 12 is a dual lamp.

I cant imagine Joey didnt plug in that they are in copper too known as Chamberlains.

I agree thats why I said it 8 posts above this. Nice looking house. ... Orion 9 would look ok there, I would choose this because of the singluar lamp and I could lamp it so it throws more light down than up becuase the fixture is so close to the eave, but I would also have the number someplace closer to the road to make the house easier to see. I dont like how the number is not centered with the fixture. Since I have Chamberlain 9 in stock I would simply hook it up and allow the client to see first hand how it looks. Since that also appears to be on the edge of some concrete around that corner Gerrys idea of a planter would also be nice there.

A carved boulder would look nice in that setting and would ultimatly be more attactive than trying to light that number.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  5. JoeyD

6. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Yep, I have used 12 in the last month. Great fixtures- simple and clean.
    Just put in some par 16s