1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Houston Texas - Gravely on tour

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by SWD, Jan 23, 2004.

1. SWD

SWD LawnSite Senior Member

I am wondering who, if anyone, is planning on attending?
    Apparently, it is to be held on January 28. I am awaiting directions and an itinerary. Provided there is additional interest, I will post once I know.
  2. Coumbe

Coumbe LawnSite Senior Member

What is it?
  3. SWD

Gravely On Tour is a program wherein a local Ariens/Gravely dealer has a equipment demonstration and business marketing seminar.
    The seminar for the business marketing is going to be hosted by a Kevin Kehoe entitled "making your business more profitable".
    Additionally, Gravely has come out with a commercial 34" ztr, it is supposed to be at the product demonstration, and I want to see/operate it.
    Go to Gravely's web site, their On Tour lists other locales.
  4. pushmower

pushmower LawnSite Member

How was the Gravely seminar? Iam in the Dallas area and do not have the time to make the Shreveport or Houston seminar. I was really interested on what they had to say on the business side. Did they give any good tips?
  5. SWD

The seminar was worth the trip for me.
    I now have enough information to simplify my accounts procedures to speed up and accurize estimating and receivables.
    Additionally, I wanted to see the Gravely Z34. I like it. Despite the narrow appearance, the machine is stable and highly manueverable. I like the 15hp Kawi motor as well.
    As a side benefit, Houston has a Bass Proshop that my wife and I stopped in at. Also very nice.
    Email Gravely or visit their website for more dates on their Gravely On Tour.
    If you want, PM me your telephone #'s and I can fill you in better.